Healthified Mocha Freeze
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup vanilla reduced-fat ice cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 tablespoons instant chocolate milk mix
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Sugar or sugar substitute, if desired
- 6 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping
- Additional instant chocolate milk mix, if desired
In blender, place coffee and ice cubes. Cover; blend on high speed 10 to 20 seconds or until mixture is slushy.
Add ice cream, milk, 2 tablespoons instant chocolate milk mix and vanilla. Cover; blend on high speed 20 to 30 seconds longer or until well blended. Sweeten to taste with sugar or sugar substitute. Pour into 3 glasses. Top each with whipped topping; sprinkle with instant chocolate milk mix. Serve immediately.