Raspberry Coffee Frappe
- 2 cups brewed New England Chocolate Raspberry coffee, chilled
- 1/4 cup raspberry flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 18 ice cubes (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 6 scoops of coffee-flavor ice cream
- Chocolate shavings
Place 1 cup of the brewed coffee, the raspberry-flavor syrup, the half-and-half or light cream and the ice cubes in a blender container. Cover and blend until the ice is finely crushed. Add the remaining coffee. Cover and blend on the lowest speed just until combined.
To serve, pour the coffee mixture into glasses. Top each glass with a scoop of coffee-flavor ice cream and chocolate shavings. Makes 6 (6-ounce) servings.