Recipe: Costa Rican Chocolate Monkey
- 4 cups hot, brewed New England® Costa Rican Dark Roast coffee
- 1 large banana
- 1/4 cups fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1.5 scoops vanilla flavored whey protein powder (optional)
- 20 cubes ice
- Place hot coffee, banana, condensed milk, chocolate syrup and protein powder into a blender.
- Start the blender using a few quick pulses to get the coffee moving before leaving it on to puree until smooth.
- Divide ice cubes into 4 large glasses and pour coffee mixture over the ice to serve.