- 2 cups brewed New England® Chocolate Raspberry coffee, chilled
- 1/4 cup raspberry flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 18 ice cubes (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 6 scoops of coffee-flavor ice cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Place 1 cup of the brewed coffee, the raspberry-flavor syrup, the half-and-half or light cream and the ice cubes in a blender container.
- Cover and blend until the ice is finely crushed.
- Add the remaining coffee.
- Cover and blend on the lowest speed just until combined.
- To serve, pour the coffee mixture into glasses.
- Top each glass with a scoop of coffee-flavor ice cream and chocolate shavings.
Makes 6 (6-ounce) servings.