Functional Department: Quality Control
Hiring Manager: Bruna Iljazi
Resume Deadline: July 11, 2012
This position will lead the Food Safety and assist with all Quality programs at New England Coffee. This includes implementation and on-going program management/oversight on Safe Quality Foods (SQF) Certification and its initiatives. This position also requires Q/C data base management and control over product specifications. The SQF process is broad in scope and requires interaction with most New England Coffee departments, the SQF consultant and the auditor.
- Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyze and make decisions
- Energetic, flexible and have ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Education in food technology or food science or equivalent, with a college degree preferred
- Able to work with cross functional departments within the organization
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Obtain a SQF practitioner certification and take an Internal Auditing training course (SQF) within
specific time period upon job acceptance.
New England Coffee Co. offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Resumes and/or applications should be directed to:
New England Coffee Company
Attention: Human Resources Department
100 Charles Street
Malden, MA 02148
Alternatively, résumés may be faxed to 781-322-4940, or e-mailed to email@example.com.