Looking to practice your barista skills without needing all the fancy equipment? You can get pretty close to making a cappuccino right at home with our Hackaccino recipe! Try it out today and revisit whenever you’re feeling a bit fancy.
- 6 oz of strong New England Coffee French Roast
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Brew and serve 6oz of a New England Coffee French Roast single serve cup into a 10oz mug, setting your machine to “strong” if it allows.
- In a microwave safe pitcher, microwave 1/4 cup whole milk on high for 40-seconds or until milk is scalded.
- Remove the pitcher from the microwave and use a handheld milk frother to create a thick foam.
- Gently pour the milk and foam onto your brewed coffee and enjoy!