Iced Coffee with Pumpkin Cold Foam
Here in New England we love our iced coffee, and many of us drink it all year round! If you’re looking to get into the Fall spirit without giving up your iced coffee, make our Pumpkin Cold Foam, wave hello to Fall and enjoy! Pro tip: use our Pumpkin Spice Coffee for the ultimate Fall coffee experience.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice + extra for garnish
- 2 cups fresh-brewed New England Coffee®, chilled (classic New England Coffee® Breakfast Blend or New England Coffee® Pumpkin Spice Blend)
- Make the pumpkin foam: Whisk together the whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Add in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and whisk until smooth. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Pour chilled coffee in a glass over ice, leaving half an inch of space at the top for foam.
- Whip about half a cup of the foam mixture in a personal blender or in a bowl with a milk frother until light and airy.
- Scoop the foam onto the iced coffee and sprinkle some pumpkin spice on top.