- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (U.S.), AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY FACEBOOK.
- Eligibility/Participation: The New England Coffee Social Media contest is open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of their participation and entry. All eligible entries must have a valid Instagram or Facebook account. Employees of New England Coffee, Reily Foods, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers and members of the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and/or those living in the same household, of any of the foregoing are not eligible. Void where prohibited, or otherwise restricted by law. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in the Contest, you agree that: (1) you have read and understand the Official Rules; (2) you meet the Contest eligibility requirements as explained in the Official Rules; (3) you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects; and (4) you agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assignees, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Contest and/or the use or misuse or redemption of a prize, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins at 12 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 12/12/19 and ends at 12 AM ET on 12/16/19 (the “Contest Period”).
- How To Enter: There is ONE (1) possible method of entry into this Contest. All entries must be in compliance with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Submission Guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) detailed below. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry during the Contest Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Instagram and Facebook account. Incomplete entries, or entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. All entries must be received during the Contest Period to be eligible. The computer clock of the administrator of the Contest is the official timekeeping device.
Via Facebook: A Facebook account, an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch or Android device (an “Eligible Device”), and Internet access is required for this method of entry. If you don’t already have a Facebook account, visit www.Facebook.com to create one. Please note that you must agree to comply with the Facebook Terms of Service (https://www.facebook.com/terms.php) in order to create your Facebook account. It is free to create an account. To enter, during the Contest Period, you must have a public account and follow New England Coffee on Facebook.
There is ONE WAY TO ENTER:
- Like us on Facebook and post a photo of your gingerbread house in the comment section of a New England Coffee contest post during the contest period.
Sponsor need not inform you if you have earned an Entry or not. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account. Incomplete Entries, Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, including, without limitation the submission guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) detailed below, or Entries which subvert the entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible; using the above referenced hashtag in your Instagram post constitutes your consent to these official rules.
By participating in this Contest, entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness, and caption, for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Contest in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless restricted by law.
The Entry must NOT, in the sole discretion of Sponsor:
- Contain material that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, trademark or copyright infringement), without permission;
- Disparage Sponsor or its products or services, Sponsor’s competitors or their products or services, or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest;
- Contain company names, product names, brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which participant has a limited license to use for this Contest;
- Contain the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any celebrities and/or other public or private figure, living or dead, without permission;
- Contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, profane, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, controversial or libelous;
- Contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to applicable laws or regulations; and/or
- Contain material in which the Released Parties do not wish to associate themselves with, in their sole discretion.
- Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): ONE (1) winner will be chosen at random from pool of eligible entries each day during the contest period. The prize pack is valued at $9 USD. The prize pack will be mailed to the winner’s provided address. To claim prize, winner will be responsible for providing their mailing address through the direct message feature on Facebook and Instagram. In the event there are not enough eligible entries to award a prize, Sponsor retains the right only to award a prize as there are eligible entries. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes herein. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize in whole or in part will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed.
- Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The Prize winner must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to be confirmed as an official winner and accept a Grand Prize. All decisions of Sponsor/Administrator are final and binding. On or about one (1) day after the winner has been chosen, the Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential winner via one (1) of the following method:
Notification via Facebook: Administrator will notify the potential winner via direct messaging. Upon notification or notification attempt, the potential winner will be required to respond to such comment by direct messaging New England Coffee to provide their mailing address and email address within two (2) calendar days of such notification or notification attempt, or the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner will be selected and notified. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winner two (2) times during the two (2) calendar day period. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for a potential winner fail for any reason, or if a potential winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among remaining eligible Entries, if any.
- General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, incorrect, or inaccurate Instagram posts, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website (including Twitter and Instagram), including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error(s) in administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the Grand Prize winners. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsor deems fit and the prizes will be awarded via random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated posts are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online posts; (ii) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Contest; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Participants agree that the Released Parties, (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS CONTEST. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Request for the Name of Winners and/or Official Rules: For a list of the names of the winners, available after the Contest Period has ended, and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 1/30/20, to: New England Coffee, Social Contest, 100 Charles Street, Malden, MA 02148. Please note on the left-hand corner of your envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official Rules.
- Sponsor: New England Coffee, A Division of Reily Foods Company, 100 Charles Street, Malden, MA 02148
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, Entrant acknowledges that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is provided to New England Coffee and not to Facebook and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from New England Coffee.